Lampton School operates a “Smart Business” dress policy for all Sixth Form students. We want students to be dressed purposefully, respectfully and ready to learn.
Students who transgress the dress code policy will be issued with a Unicheck – a 30 minute after school detention. Students who continue to breach the code will be sent home to get changed, and items of clothing may be subject to confiscation
Students should wear
- Button-down shirt: a full shirt with buttons
- Smart trousers: trousers which are stitched on the inside and formal in appearance.
- Formal shoes: any shoe smart in appearance which is not a trainer
- Reasonable-length skirt will be defined by the Sixth Form staff
- Smart top for girls means a blouse or similar
Students should not wear
- Polo-shirts or T-shirts are not acceptable.
- Jeans, jeggings, leggings, tracksuits bottoms etc. are not acceptable.
- Flip-flops, sandals, canvas shoes (e.g. Vans or similar style) are not acceptable.
- Mini-skirts, shorts or similar are not acceptable.
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, sportswear, hoodies, tops with large logos or slogans are not acceptable.